These have become my favorite cookies and as soon as we can host again you will find them for breakfast at mòsì bed and breakfast.
They are delicious sweets, easy and quick to prepare! Just mix all the ingredients in a single bowl and you will be able to shape the biscuits only with your hands! Passing them in sugar before cooking they will be very crumbly on the outside and beautiful to look at.
Prepare them in abundance, they will be perfect to eat for breakfast or to serve with a cup of coffee/tea at any time of the day! They will remain soft for a long time and will keep their typical aroma just like freshly baked.
370 g flour
120 g sugar
120 g soft butter
60 ml coffe
6 g baking powder
100 g chocolate chips
1. To prepare the soft coffee biscuits, first put the soft butter in a bowl together with the sugar, with a wooden ladle work everything until you get a soft and creamy mixture
2. Add the egg first, then stir again and when it is absorbed add the yolk.
3. Stir again and add the lukewarm coffee
4. Add the flour gradually, then let the flour absorb.
5. Finally add the baking powder and the chocolate chips and mix one last time
6. Cover with cling film and let it rest in the refrigerator for half an hour.
Note that the dough could be a bit sticky. It's fine.
7. Then resume the dough and from this make balls the size of a walnut
8. Then pass them first in sugar and then in icing sugar if you want.
9. Arrange them gradually on a baking pan lined with baking paper, spacing them apart. You will get about 30 pieces .
10. Then bake in a preheated static oven at 160 ° for 30 minutes. After this time, take them out of the oven and let them cool before transferring them to a serving dish.
Note that after 30 minutes they will still be a little soft but will compact when cooled.
Soft coffee cookies can be stored in a tin box for one week.
enjoy the baking! if you like let us know how your biscuits came and tag us in a photo ! thks