This is the recipe of the second appointment of the baking-together of mòsì b & b.
What are these dates ?
It is a way to be close to my guests and friends in these days of lockdown and pandemic.
We are safe in our homes but we connect with the world, we spend an afternoon together chatting, confronting each other and putting our hands in the dough to make cookies.
We spread sweetness and kindness.
During our second meeting we made some wine biscuits.
It was fun to cook and toast with our favorite wine and to decide who came up with the perfect shape.
Not me this time… but Dimitra from Greece won!
MY WINE BISCUITS DIMITRA’S PERFECT BISCUITS
I choose easy-to-make recipes for our meetings, the wine biscuits evoke peasant stories, laid tables and the simple life of a past time. So even if they come a little rough in shape don’t worry it’s right …
They are fragrant donuts to be enjoyed alone or dipped in a sweet wine.
They are perfect, also to end a dinner with friends, at the moment of the ammazzacaffè.
- Wine red or white 135 g
- Flour 00 500 g
- Seeds oil 125 g
- Sugar 150 g
- Anice seeds ½ spoon
- baking powder 8 g
- salt 1 pinch
TO DECORATE :
1.Start by placing the anise seeds in the white wine, stir and set aside.
2. In a bowl pour the sifted flour with the baking powder, a pinch of salt and the sugar.
3. Mix by hand and then create a basin, where you can pour the oil and wine with the aniseed seeds.
4. Knead by hand for 10 minutes
5. Compact the dough well and then remove one piece at a time, about 28 g, heat it by working it between the palms of your hands then create a loaf about 20 cm long.
6.Roll it making the ends join together, make them adhere well, the shape is of a donut
7. Now you can dip the donut into the sugar on one side only
8. Continue in the same way for all the others, you will get about 35 cookies.
9. Arrange the donuts on a sheet of parchment paper by hand with the sugar side facing up
10. Bake in a preheated static oven at 180 ° for about 25 minutes.
Your cookies are ready.
You can store the wine biscuits in a tin or container for 7-10 days.
If you want to join us, just email me email@example.com . Participation is for free.